Your love story is beautiful and valuable. Meeting that special someone, falling in love, committing to one another, and building a life together are some of the sweetest treasures in life. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life that you will always remember and cherish. It should be a unique celebration of the love you have for one another. The photographs taken on your wedding day serve as a reminder of your love and commitment to one another in the future. I value the opportunity to tell your love story as you join your lives together in marriage so that you will be able to hand down this part of your legacy to future generations. I value the opportunity because I am passionate about love, marriage, and serving others. I care. A lot. I care about YOU. I care about providing outstanding service for couples and families because it matters. Treating others better than yourself matters. Enjoying your wedding day, knowing that the professionals that you have entrusted your day with have you covered, matters.
From the moment you arrive to have your hair and makeup done to the moment you say I do…your wedding day will be a day that you will always remember. From bridal details, groom details, first look to the recitation of your vows, it my passion and also my mission to ensure that your sweet moments are captured and preserved. I truly enjoy helping brides and grooms through the process in a relatable way so that you know that your wedding photography experience will be authentic, joyful, and professional.
- Inquiry. Fill out the Wedding Inquiry Form to start the conversation about your wedding. I will respond in 24-48 hours and will invite you to share more about the dreams you have for your wedding day.
- Consultation. After I send you the Wedding Inquiry Guide, we will set up a complimentary no pressure consultation so that I can learn more about you and your wedding photography needs.
- Book. After the consultation, you can book. In order to book, you will need to sign the contract and pay a retainer. Then, you will officially be on my calendar! You’ll receive a questionnaire via email immediately after booking. You will also receive the Wedding Prep Magazine.
- Engagement Session. If you choose a wedding package with an Engagement Session, we will get you on the calendar.
- Pre-Wedding Meeting. Three months before your wedding I will prepare your Wedding Photography Timeline, coordinate with you and your wedding planner, then schedule your wedding timeline meeting (via phone) for 14 days before your wedding.
- Wedding Day. I will show up to your wedding all smiles and get to work! After I come into the location where you are getting ready and greet you, I will follow the timeline and capture your story as your day unfolds.
- Gallery. Eight to twelve weeks after your wedding, you will receive your beautiful Wedding Gallery via email. All wedding galleries are online with the option to order products.
- Albums and Print Products. If you choose a wedding package that includes an album or if you order a wedding album separately, I will send you a proof of your album after I design it. After final changes are complete, I will send your order. The company will mail it to you after printing. If you order other products, I’ll prepare those items and send them off for printing.
On average couples invest $3700 | Custom Elopement & Micro Wedding Packages available
Based in Yorktown, Virginia